Skip to content
Page load link
- One must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- One must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on our website.